Available Dates

I can only do 1-2 cakes a week, not including cupcakes, etc.


Contact me for available dates.








Monday, February 22, 2010





First post! Now that I'm done with school (for now), I hope to have more time to do cakes and enjoy life! I'm going to try to add new pics of my cakes everyday. I will also post pricing information and what each cake pictured would cost. This is the site that will go on my business cards :) I can do birthday cakes, grooms cakes, bridal/lingerie shower cakes, graduation cakes, cupcakes, childrens bday cakes with smash cakes, whatever you need!! Please ask, I'm always up for something new!!



This was the very first cake I did. I had the image in my head, and thats what I got. It wasn't perfect, but I loved it. This cake is strawberry cake, all decorations were buttercream. feeds: 60-75 depending on slice size! Number of blocks can be increased/decreased. Ask for price.

No comments:

Post a Comment